Wednesday, March 30, 2011


I have been reading peoples blogs that do the what I'm loving Wednesday's so I decided why not so I'm going to join....


1-I'm Loving the new season of Dancing With The Stars. I though that my favorite person on the show this season was going to be Kendra because I love her show on E but little did I know that my favorite would be Kirstie Alley. I loved that she jokes about gaining weight but despite that she has gained weight she can move!


2- I am loving that this past Sunday I officially became a member of Church 29:11. I have been going since last summer but join on Sunday. I am so thankful that God has placed me at a church like 29:11 and for the church family that he has blessed me with.




3- I am loving the show Army Wives. Yeah its sad but I love it and by the show I have decided that I could NEVER be an Army Wife.


4-I am loving my new job. It took a little bit more getting used to waking up everyday and being here by 8:30 but its worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment