Friday, May 27, 2011

WHEN DRIVING TO WORK IN THE MORNINGS I NORMALLY DO NOT LISTEN TO 93.7 WHICH IS OUR CHRISTIAN MUSIC STATION. I KNOW THAT SOUNDS BAD BUT MOST CHRISTIAN MUSIC THAT THEY PLAY ON THAT STATION IS CORNY. SORRY IF THAT SOUNDS BAD BUT ITS THE TRUTH. WELL THIS MORNING FOR SOME REASON I LISTEN TO IT AND I NEEDED TO HEAR EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID. A LADY CALLED IN AND WAS TELLING ABOUT HOW SHE HAD APPLIED FOR A JOB AND THEN THE LORD CLOSED THE DOOR TO THE ONE SHE WANTED. THEN SHE FOUND ANOTHER JOB THAT WAS CLOSER TO HOME AND THE PAY WAS THE SAME FROM HER OLD JOB. SHE SHARED THAT WHEN THE LORD CLOSES A DOOR HE OPENS ANOTHER ONE THAT IS BETTER THAN THE ONE HE CLOSED. I HAVE HEARD THIS ALL MY LIFE BUT I REALLY NEEDED TO HEAR IT TODAY. SHE ALSO SHARED SOME VERSES THAT I ALSO NEEDED TO HEAR.


Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.


Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment