Wednesday, August 4, 2010

TWO.....

Its late I'm bored....



1.If you could give someone one piece of advice what would it be?

-To not try to please anyone else but yourself



2.If you could have a room full of one thing what would it be?

-Chocolate covered strawberries



3.If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass to your children what would it be?

-That I am so determined to do what has to be done



4.What would you attempt if you knew you would not fail?

-I would try and become a doctor



5.What is the best advice you have ever received?

-My grand father has been telling me ever since I can remember that little do we realize the small choices we make in life are the ones that will affect us the most, as I am getting older I am starting to learn that this is so true



6.Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

-Hopefully in 10 years I will be a college grad, a wife, and a mommy



7.If you could know one thing about the future what would it be?

-I wanna know who I will marry and when(prob what most girls would wanna know)



8.Who is the one person you look up to the most?

-That would have to be my sister she has helped me so much even if she doesn't realize it she has. I could not ask for a better sister she has always been the best christian role model anyone could ask for.



9.If you were stranded on an island what 5 things would you take with you?

-computer,cell phone,dill pickle chips,diet mt.dew,hair brush



10.Would you rather have the power to be invisible or to read minds?

-read minds because I hate when you can tell that people are thinking something you just do not know what they are thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment